You are warmly invited to our Kathina Robe Offering Ceremony
on Saturday, Nov 21, 15, at Sitagu Buddha Vihara, Austin, TX ,USA.
11:00 a.m -Offering of lunch to the 14 Monks & 1 Nun
11:30 a.m -Lunch for lay people
1:00 p.m -Offering of Kathina Robes, Dhamma Talk and
2:00 p.m -Entertainment
Free Lunch for lay people will be provided. Please bring any traditional dishes and desserts that you would like to offer to monks or share with others. You are also requested to inform the Vihara, if you plan to offer food so that they may make arrangements for offering accordingly.
You may offer “Vihara Ongoing Supporting Fund” and “2015 XLE 8 Seat, Toyota Sienna Minivan Car” also.
Invited Monks List
1. Ashin En Gi Tha – Yangon, Myanmar
2. Ashin Sajjana – Lansing, Michigan
3. U Kavindasiri – Houston, Texas
4. U Pannadipabhivamsa – Dallas, Texas
5. Sri Lanka Sayadaw – South Sri Lanka Vihara, Austin Texas
6. Thai Sayadaw – Thai Vihara, Austin, Texas
7. Ashin Osadhasara – Sitagu Dhamma Vihara, Chisago, MN
8. Ashin Candasiri – Sitagu Sangha Vihara, West Palm Beach, FL
9. Ashin Ariyadhamma – Sitagu Buddha Vihara, Austin, Texas
10. Ashin Saccanyana – Sitagu Buddha Vihara
11. Ashin Karunnya – Sitagu Sangha Vihara, West Palm Beach, Florida
12. Ashin Silananda – Ft Worth, Texas
13. Ashin Cintita – Sitagu Buddha Vihara
14. U Aggadhamma – Hmawbi, Myanmar
ကထိန္ဒါန လွဴၾကသူမွာ က်ဳိးငါးျဖာကား –
သြားေလရာ၀ယ္ အႏ ၱၱၱရာယ္ကင္း ၊ ပစၥည္းရင္းမွာ မီးျပင္းမဖ်က္ ၊
ဆိပ္မတက္ဘဲ ၊ ေမ့ေလ်ာ့ဥစၥာ မဆုံးပါရ ၊
ျပိဳင္ရွာၾကေသာ္ ကုိယ္ကဦးစြာ အသာရသည္ ၊
ငါးျဖာ ကထိန္ လွဴက်ဳိးတည္း ။
Five benefits for the Kathina Robe donors :
(1) They will be free from unhappy states throughout their lives. When they make a journey, whether of short or long distance, they won’t be hampered by unnecessary preparations, but will furnished with all requirement and provisions.
(2) They will have freedom from hindrances of all kinds and they will have every aspiration fulfilled.
(3) They won’t be affected by poison or possessed evil spells, etc.
(4) Their possessions will never be spoiled or lost; they will be able to leave their belongings behind without any worry, that is, they will be safe.
(5) The donors of the Kathina robe will always be fortunate, their good deeds will succeed, they will be successful among many rivals.
* Whenever you cultivate wholesome deeds you should not allow yourself to be a prey to attachment.
Please view the attach file.